Wednesday 6 October 2010

I think it's about time I uploaded some photos, just so you know what I'm on about:





Place Rihour, Georgie and Katie.


Me and some huge pot plants :)


Buildings in the Grand Place


Opera de Lille


Palais des Beaux Arts, and me and Georgie.


An amazing light fixture in the Palais des Beaux Arts.


Tarte au framboises et chocolat chaud from Paul: delish!


Gare Lille Flandres


Jardin des fleurs, Lille has lots of lovely (small) city gardens like this.

Roses, very nice :)


Jardin des fleurs, just so you can see it all!

In the rose garden, with Katie, Georgie and Stephanie.
I realise that I say it always rains here, and it does! It's just I only take pictures when it's nice. But I'll put some us, just to show you. Because when it rains, it POURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment